Cool Restaurants and Dining on the Lake!
- Canyon Grille Rough Hollow – Lakeway
On The Lake But Very Casual
- Sundancer Grill – Lakeway
- Azul Cantina – Lago Vista – Located in the Island Condos
- The Lighthouse Restaurant and Lounge
- Shack 512
- The Oasis
- Gnarly Gar
- Lucy’s Fried Chicken
Great Restaurants with a View
- Coffees Lattes Cappuccino & Espressos
- Hudson’s Hill Country
- 827 Rays Kitchen + Cellar
- Cafe Blue – Bee Cave
- Buenos Aires Cafe – Argentinian
- Cafe Lago – Lakeway
- Verona Italiano – Lakeway
- Carmela’s Pizzeria Cafe & Deli
- Thyme and Dough – Dripping Springs
- The League – Lakeway
- Santa Catarina – Lakeway
- Gloria’s Latin Cuisine – Domain Location or Downtown
- HoneySuckle Bistro – Brenham, TX
- Bon Japanese Cuisine
- La Bodega Gourmet
- Mangieris Italian and Pizza – Lakeway
Trailer Fun Cafes
- BackDraft Pizza – Lakeway – Liège Waffles
Yeast risen hand crafted dough makes authentic Liège Waffles that are stretchy, layered and faintly crunchy within, thanks to the imported pearls of Belgian sugar. Available Saturday and Sunday 09:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Plate by Dzintra – Hill Country Galleria, new location – Chef owned and operated restaurant, where most everything is made from scratch, and where dining is more than just a wonderful meal! In the coming weeks (announcement to be made), elegant mixed beverage bar, full-service dining, lunch, happy hour and weekend brunch. Did I mention there is a beautiful new deck on which to sip cocktails or dine al fresco?! In Spring/Summer 2018, as part of our plan, Plate will open an on-site Gourmet Market and Coffee Counter where guests can take out to enjoy in-house and locally sourced specialties. We will of course continue to be at your service for on-site and off-site catering, pop-up dinners, speakeasy supper clubs, and cooking classes.
Schlotzsky’s Austin Eatery also features wine and beer, a new offering for the sandwich chain, like Independence Brewing Co.’s Austin Amber and Austin Eastciders. Schlotzsky’s Austin – Themed Restaurant Serving up tacos and mac and cheese with brisket. The new restaurant is now open on 3944 South Farm to Market Road 620 in Bee Cave.
To fit the all-about-Austin vibe, the restaurant space was upgraded too, with wood details, brick walls, colorful murals, and rusty objects. The Bee Cave location also offers a window into the sourdough bread production area.
Hops & Thyme – Nestled among the Live Oaks and gentle rolling hills in Lakeway, Texas, Hops & Thyme is a place where friends gather, stories are told, and relationships are made.
- A Brasserie with an inviting indoor & outdoor atmosphere
- A knowledgeable, attentive staff that makes you feel at home;
- 100% open-view kitchen you can excite your taste buds with fresh, small plate creations, including a delectable Sunday brunch
- A large inviting indoor bar with 36 craft beers, and 20 wines on tap
- Our Tap Masters can offer you a uniquely tailored experience each and every visit
- Outdoor seating under sprawling live oaks and gentle lighting
- Sports enthusiasts can watch their favorite game on one of the three flat screen TVs at the patio long bar
- Live acoustic music on the patio
- Outdoor Beer garden with lots of seating, and area for playing washers & corn hole.
Tell Us Your Favorites so we can share with HillCountryPink! Contact Us!
Here we will post all of your favorite local restaurants.