Tell Us Your Favorites so we can share with Hill Country Pink! Contact Us!
Below is just a sneak peek at some of the Restaurants we will feature.
Restaurants and Dining on the Lake!
Canyon Grill in Rough Hollow
Great Restaurants with a View
Steiner Ranch Steakhouse
Cafe Blue in Hill Country Galleria
Bon Japanese Cuisine
Plate by Dzintra – Hill Country Galleria, new location – Chef owned and operated restaurant, where most everything is made from scratch, and where dining is more than just a wonderful meal! In the coming weeks (announcement to be made), elegant mixed beverage bar, full-service dining, lunch, happy hour and weekend brunch. Did I mention there is a beautiful new deck on which to sip cocktails or dine al fresco?! In Spring/Summer 2018, as part of our plan, Plate will open an on-site Gourmet Market and Coffee Counter where guests can take out to enjoy in-house and locally sourced specialties. We will of course continue to be at your service for on-site and off-site catering, pop-up dinners, speakeasy supper clubs, and cooking classes.
Schlotzsky’s Austin – Themed Restaurant Serving up tacos and mac and cheese with brisket. The new restaurant is now open on 3944 South Farm to Market Road 620 in Bee Cave.
Schlotzsky’s Austin Eatery also features wine and beer, a new offering for the sandwich chain, like Independence Brewing Co.’s Austin Amber and Austin Eastciders.
To fit the all-about-Austin vibe, the restaurant space was upgraded too, with wood details, brick walls, colorful murals, and rusty objects. The Bee Cave location also offers a window into the sourdough bread production area.
Lakeside Pizza – Steiner Ranch
Hops & Thyme – Nestled among the Live Oaks and gentle rolling hills in Lakeway, Texas, Hops & Thyme is a place where friends gather, stories are told, and relationships are made.
- A Brasserie with an inviting indoor & outdoor atmosphere
- A knowledgeable, attentive staff that makes you feel at home;
- 100% open-view kitchen you can excite your taste buds with fresh, small plate creations, including a delectable Sunday brunch
- A large inviting indoor bar with 36 craft beers, and 20 wines on tap
- Our Tap Masters can offer you a uniquely tailored experience each and every visit
- Outdoor seating under sprawling live oaks and gentle lighting
- Sports enthusiasts can watch their favorite game on one of the three flat screen TVs at the patio long bar
- Live acoustic music on the patio
- Outdoor Beer garden with lots of seating, and area for playing washers & corn hole.
Here we will post all of your favorite local restaurants.